Sue opened the MPTI clinic in 1998 in response to a need for manual therapy for TMJ patients. It has since expanded into manual physical therapy for patients with all types of ailments, injuries and chronic pain. Part of her therapy regimen is to act as more than just a hands- on therapist by discussing health and wellness in addition to lifestyle changes.
Sue graduated from Old Dominion University in 1981 after a career as a professional ballerina. She became a military officer in the Army and was stationed in Fort Benning, GA and in Frankfurt West Germany, working as a physical therapist. After leaving active duty, Sue worked with professional athletes at the Hughston Sports Medicine Clinic in Columbus, GA. She moved to Las Vegas, NV in 1989 Her credentials include:
- Undergraduate degree – Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond VA
- Graduate degree – Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
- Masters in High Post Secondary Education – University of Southern California
- Doctoral level in IMT – Westbrook University – 2007
- Currently becoming certified in SRT – Canadian Foundation for Trauma Research and Education
Whitney earned a bachelors degree in biology and biochemistry with a minor in psychology from Nevada State College. Her Physical Therapy Assistant degree came from Carrington College. Whitney excels at helping people maximize their quality of life through physical therapy and has a special interest in treating patients who have sustained sports and orthopedic injuries in a outpatient clinical setting.
Our support staff at MPTI is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and patient care. They support our therapists to assure that each patient visit is a first class experience.